Want to help improve your surgery?
Want to voice your opinions?
Then join Westside Patient Group!
Our Patient Participation Group is made up of patients and practice staff who meet bi-monthly. The group is designed so that patients can voice their opinions, both positive and negative, communicating with staff so that we can improve our services to suit patient needs.
The group is open for anyone to attend, even carers of patients who may not be patients of Westside thesmselves!
The next PPG meetings:
20th August 2018 at 6pm.
22nd October at 6pm.
17th December at 6pm.
18th February at 6pm.
Can't attend the meetings?
If you cannot make the meeting dates but wish to voice your opinion or give suggestions, here are some alternative ways you can help us out:
- Email us! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our PPG representative, Sue, will get back to you and your comments will be discussed and addressed in the following meeting.
- Alternatively, you can give your opinions in writing either via post or hand it in to reception. Either way, it will be passed on to the PPG so that feedback is given.
New ideas and suggestions are always welcome!
If you would like to participate in this group, please contact the surgery!
If you would like further information about the PPG:
- See our waiting room noticeboard
- Email us
- Pick up a leaflet from reception
- Or speak to a member of staff
We are all very happy to help and believe that patients feedback is integral to improving our patient services.
The information you supply us will be used lawfully, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to know what information is held about you and sets out rules to make sure that this information is handled properly.