WHY HAVE YOUR FLU VACCINE AT YOUR SURGERY?
* We offer a setting where we can check your medical records and make sure you get the most suitable vaccine.
* We can offer protection for those who may be forgetful by reducing the risk of duplication in vaccines being administered.
* We offer a fast, efficient and friendly flu clinic service with your local surgery team (and we really enjoy our walk-in flu sessions, it gives us a nice break fom our 'normal' work)
* We can ensure continuity of care for our patients and carers (we know you already)
* We have already ordered a flu vaccination for all eligible patients registered with us. We have to do this and assure NHS England we have enough vaccines for everyone. We have to buy the vaccines for you and we can only return limited numbers that go unused, and the rest have to be paid for by the surgery.
Please book your vaccination with us, YOUR local GP surgery, we have bought your vaccine and want to protect you.