THIS YEARS FLU VACCINATION CLINICS
We are awaiting the confirmation of our delivery dates - we will update this page as soon as the vaccines delivery dates have been confirmed.
Unfortunately, due to the ongoing pandemic, we will be unable to run our drop in clinics this year and so we will be running them differently this year to maintain social distancing and to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
When you arrive for your appointment, please follow these instructions:
- Please attend on your own unless you need help in mobilising or another member of your household is attending for their vaccination
- The front doors will be open if you come to surgery from town
- There will be limited parking available, please do not leave your car at the practice whilst you go shopping
- Do not arrive early or late for your appointment time: we have allocated a strict number of patients per period to ensure that people are queuing for the minimum amount of time and so we can ensure social distancing is maintained. If you arrive before your allocated time, you will be asked to wait outside the building. If you arrive late, you may be asked to rebook your appointment
- We will be operating a one way system through the practice – you will come in through the normal door from reception and will be directed from there
- Please wear a face covering
- Ensure you use the hand sanitiser when you enter the practice
- There will be members of staff on hand to direct patients, please follow their instructions
- If it is raining on the day, please come prepared with an umbrella as the queue may be outside for a short period of time.
- For infection control, there will be no chairs available to sit on whilst waiting, and you will not be able to sit whilst having the vaccination. If you think you will struggle with this, please contact the surgery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01788 544744 and ask to speak with one of the flu administrators and we will discuss your requirements and make alternative arrangements.
- Wear clothing which makes it easy to expose your upper arm.
- Once you have received the vaccination, you will be shown out of the building. We ask that you leave quickly in order for us to maintain the social distancing needed to keep everyone safe.
- Please heed the instructions of the staff who are supervising the patient flow – they are there for everyone’s safety.
- In addition, if you or any members of your household have symptoms of coronavirus: a temperature, continuous dry cough, loss of smell or taste, or if you have been told to isolate – DO NOT ATTEND the surgery, instead, please contact us to rearrange for when your isolation period ends.
- If you are unable to attend the appointment time you have been given, please call us at your earliest convenience so we can rearrange your appointment.